2/4/14

How to install upload progress in Cpanel?

Hi, I am trying to install upload progress in Cpanel using the following steps:
  1. Open Software >> Module Installers and search upload progress
  2. Then install
  3. Then I get some message(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/uploadprogress.so)
After the install, I get the response:
Build process completed successfully
Installing '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/uploadprogress.so'
install ok: channel://pecl.php.net/uploadprogress-1.0.3.1
Extension uploadprogress enabled in php.ini
The uploadprogress.so object is not in /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/uploadprogress.so
  1. Then I copy
  2. Then I go to Main >> Service Configuration >> PHP Configuration Editor
  3. And I find extension_dir
  4. Then paste this message
  5. Then I restart apache
Is this the right way to install upload progress?
I still can't get the uploadprogress_get_info() information.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét